APH-EXPRESS 2009 MARESMA S.L, from now RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for processing personal data and informs the user that the data will be treated in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and the Organic Law 3/2018, dated 5 December (LOPDGDD), so he provides this information processing:
End of treatment: maintaining a business relationship or contact with User. The operations scheduled to perform the data treatment are the following:
- Sending commercial communications advertising by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical, present or future, which enables commercial communications. These papers will be made by responsible and on its related products and services, or its employees or suppliers with which this has reached an agreement to promote. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Processing orders or requests of any type of request is made by the user through any of the contact forms which are made available.
- Forward the newsletter on the website.
Legal basis of treatment: consent of the person concerned.
Criteria for data retention: Personal data will be kept for no longer than necessary to achieve the purpose of treatment and when no longer needed for that purpose, it will be removed with appropriate security measures to ensure pseudo-anonymity data or total destruction thereof.
Communication data: No data will be communicated to third parties except for legal obligation.
USER RIGHTS TO ATTEND:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, portability and deletion of data and the limitation or opposition to their treatment.
- The right to file a complaint with the Supervisory local Authority (apdcat.cat) if it considers that the treatment does not meet current regulations.
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR EXERCISE THEIR RIGHTS:
APH-EXPRESS 2009 MARESMA S.L. C/ Riera, 32, 08370 Calella (Barcelona).
Contact the DPO: C/ Riera, 32-08370 Calella (Barcelona). E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mandatory or optional INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU
Users, by ticking the boxes and input fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in forms download, expressly accept and freely and unequivocally that their data are necessary to fulfill your request, by the provider, being voluntary data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided are true and the manager is responsible for communicating any changes in them.
The manager informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal information will not be disclosed under any circumstances to third parties, and that whenever some kind of transfer of personal data will be required prior consent, informed and unequivocal users. All requested information through the website are mandatory, as are necessary to provide optimal service to the user. Should not all the data provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided are completely tailored to their needs.
That in accordance with the provisions of the regulations on personal data protection, is responsible for complying with all provisions of the regulations GDPR for the treatment of personal data of their responsibility, and clearly with the principles described in article 5 GDPR, which are treated by lawful, fair and transparent in relation to the applicant and adequate, relevant and limited to that required in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The manager has implemented policies ensuring that appropriate technical and organizational security measures to implement the provisions GDPR to protect the rights and freedoms of users and communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.